We help organizations reduce their energy bill by assessing their energy consumption and proposing equipment that will reduce energy. We provide customers with a comprehensive set of energy efficiency, renewable energy, and distributed generation measures. Our EPC is accompanied by a list of cost-effective measures that can be undertaken to improve the energy efficiency of the building, and the estimated cost savings for heating, lighting, and hot water that can be made by following each of the measures recommended. EPC identifies ways to reduce energy and water consumption, leading to lower utility bills and reduced CO2 emissions.
- To reduce energy consumption
- To minimise energy costs / waste without affecting service & quality
- To identify all the energy streams in their facility
- To understand more about the ways energy is consumed in their facility, identify the areas where waste can occur and where scope for improvement exists
- To determine ways to reduce energy consumption per unit of product output
- To lower operating costs
- Identify and quantify areas of energy wastage within the organisation’s activities